Efficient Customer Service from Kaunsa.com



The best e-commerce website not only provides the products at affordable price, but it also offers efficient customer service and amazing online shopping with express delivery. It has a expert team of capable people who can have the availability to provides 100% customer satisfaction and handle all queries of the buyers. Kaunsa.com has all qualities of the leading e-commerce website it provides all facilities and wonderful online shopping in India.

Here are some Kaunsa Reviews related to the Efficient Customer Service by this outlet
“I made an order of woodland formal men shoes, but after receiving it I realize that I choose the wrong size. I am very scared, immediately I made a call to its customer support number that is 0120 4835000 mention on the home page of the website. I spoke to Mr. Siddhartha Verma, he said to me don’t worry Sir send back your shoes and we provide new one in place of wrong product delivered or refund your whole amount. After that I receive new shoes within a week.” This feedback posted, he lives at Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.

“I got my refund itself before two days on my bank account automatically. Thanks you kaunsa team for solving my problem in very short time. I purchased a tablet from this site and its screen is broken when I received it due to some courier fault. I drop an email to its Escalations team Escalations@Kaunsa.com for immediate attention then I received refund in just three days.” Payal Saraswat writes this Kaunsa.com Review. She lives at Noida (Gautam Budh Nagar), Uttar Pradesh, India.

There are numerous on online shoppers who have fantastic online shopping experience at Kaunsa.com. All are fully satisfied and truly happy from its services. They shares own experiences with the help of this blog.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Efficient Customer Service from Kaunsa.com"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.