Very fast delivery at Kaunsa.com



Name: Akash Chaudhary
City: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Date: 7th March 2013
Time: 01:09 PM

 ordered two product on date Thursday, 28th February 2013, one is BVLGARI BLV EDP II Perfume MRP Rs.4600/-, just Rs.3538/- and other one is Casio Edifice EF 540D Chronograph Wristwatch, just Rs. 4099/- from the Kaunsa.com and received both products on Saturday 02nd March, within two days from the ordering. Even the packaging was very good and both items delivered in very nice condition, totally damage proof. This is my first online shopping at Kaunsa. From my first experience I am fully satisfied from the service of this website; I will definitely purchase other items next time. It provide me super fast delivery with 100% reliable service.

Posted on March 7 by Rohit Kumar




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Very fast delivery at Kaunsa.com"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.