Kaunsa.com - Customer Friendly Online Store and excellent support



Hi all, I am very impressive from the service of the Kaunsa.com, for my point of view it is the cheap and reliable online shopping website, almost it is the best store in India. It is a very user friendly website and extremely excellent customer support. I am the regular customer of this store since last eight months and purchase seventeen products approx. All are delivered normally and received in good condition. I choose the wrong product and bought it, when it was received then I realized that I made a mistake or choose wrong product. So I immediately call to customer care and they refunded my full amount.

This Kaunsa.com Review is posted by Anjali Sharma from Jaipur, Rajasthan on date 13th March 2013 at 2:50 PM. She is very impressive from the service of Kaunsa and gives 5 star rating to its customer care department. Share your online shopping experience at this website. Find here the customer feedback and reviews of kaunsa.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Kaunsa.com - Customer Friendly Online Store and excellent support"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.