Awesome Online Shopping at Kaunsa.com




Name: Radha Sharma
City: Gurgaon
Date: 5th March 2013
Time: 01:19 PM

Hi All, I am Radha Sharma from Gurgaon, Haryana. In starting, I am so suspicious about online shopping, always afraid of any cheating. After some time my best friend say don’t worry, it is very safe and affordable. She suggests me a very reliable and cheap website name kaunsa.com for online shopping. She is the regular customer of this online store and purchases more than twenty products. After the recommendation of my friend, I am visit this website and buy two product one is Creative Nova Girls Handbags at Rs.399/- only and other Mayhem Girls Sunglasses, just Rs. 1199/-. Both are delivered in my doorstep only four days. After that I am purchase dozen of product from this store, I am also the regular customer.

Posted on March 4 2013 by Radha Sharma from Gurgaon, Haryana




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Awesome Online Shopping at Kaunsa.com"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.