Kaunsa.com: Fabulous E-commerce Website



Recently I received a promotion email on my Gmail id from Kaunsa.com, after sign up this website I found all products are listed for online shopping at an attractive price. I browse more than fifty products, all are affordable than any other e-commerce website and outlets. I purchased two products one is men flip flops from the house of Puma, I brought it just Rs. 1199/- and other one is Fastrack male female sunglasses P169BK1 TD 558 as low as Rs. 1397/-, both products are shipping free and delivered at my doorstep just in three days after ordering. I like its service so much.

This Kaunsa.com Review posted on Thursday 28th March 2013 at 03:15 PM. This feedback posted by Sunil Sharma. He is from Bangalore, Karnataka. Sunil rate this online shopping store five out of five for its product delivery, 4.5 out of 5 for its Service and Support, five out of five for its Service and Support, 4 out 5 for its design, overall rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Post your comments, rating, reviews and feedback here.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Kaunsa.com: Fabulous E-commerce Website"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.