Kaunsa.com is the amazing Online Shopping Website



I have so many bad past experience of online shopping from several e-commerce websites. I moved to Kaunsa.com after the suggestion of my cousin brother. I saw that all products are available for online shopping at an extremely affordable price than any other website and open market also. So I purchased two products one is Emporio Armani chronograph men wrist watch and other one is Puma Jago Ripstop white men shoes. After three days both are delivered at my doorstep in very beautiful packing and all items is totally damage proof. I recommend this store has best website of India.

This Kaunsa.com Review is posted by Shariq from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh at 06:20 PM on 15th March 2013. He gives five stars out of five rating of this online shopping website. He is the totally satisfied customer. You can share here your past experience at kaunsa and post your reviews and rating.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Kaunsa.com is the amazing Online Shopping Website"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.