Customer Feedback by Sumit D'souza



Myself Sumit D'souza, lives at Mumbai Maharashtra and writes this feedback which is related to the service of this website. My Kaunsa Review defines the wonderful performance of this website in the last seven months. First of all I just clear that it is the best ever site and perfect for the online shopping.  It is my most preferred website from all shopping portal which I used till date. Clearly, there is high quality service at Kaunsa. I am not only an example but also you can easily find lot of completely satisfied buyers same as me.

I am the seven months old customers of this site and frequently used it after the better service at first time. I have some doubt regarding my order and some fear about the quality of product at firstly when I purchased a Samsung Smartphone that is cheaper by two thousand rupees but my fear have gone after the delivery when I receive my phone on fifth day that are packed nicely are manufacture seal was not broken, mean I got genuine product and save more money. After that I still continue my purchasing with them without any fear of fraudulent and online scam.

Some quality of this Website for Frequent Purchasing

Best offers and Huge Discount on Each Item

I got daily best offers and hot deal on online shopping at here and huge discount on every item that I bought from Kaunsa. As resulted I got all products extremely lower as comparison then other portals and open market also. Guaranteed, it is the cheapest website of the country.

Amazing service with Great Shipping to my Doorstep

The other reason for using this website is amazing service that includes express shipping to my doorstep, best support provided to me by their customer support team against my issues and provides best solution.  Every time they shipped my order before the promised delivery date.    

Preferred Payment Option and Easy Transaction 

The payment and made a transaction at Kaunsa is very easy. You can make the payment in single transaction due to the availability of preferred payment options via all bank credit or debit cards and Internet banking. Totally safe method, there is no chance for any fraud.

Genuine Goods or Products

Kaunsa have delivered only 100% original products to me those are quality assurance before the dispatched. I got all items in seal packed box.

Nice Packaging and Order Tracking

They dispatched products in nice packaging with extra bubble packing for extra protection to any damage due to transport fault and I received goods in nice condition at every time. The main thing is tracking the order status at any anytime via My Account section   

Overall experience

My overall experience is great with them, there is no caused for any inconvenience.  And this thing is already describe in my Kaunsa.com Review that is describe whole thing. There are several examples same as me that is the proof of the cool service at this site and define online shopping is now more convenient at here. 

--- By  Sumit D'souza




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Customer Feedback by Sumit D'souza"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.