Awesome online shopping experience at kaunsa.com



I am very crazy about Online Shopping, because I am working at a IT company as a software developer and I am so busy with my works, I don’t have time to go to market for shopping. In starting I am little doubtful about Online shopping. Last month one of my colleague suggest me a most reliable online shopping store Kaunsa.com, it provides all products at an affordable price. Last week I purchased three products from this website. All were delivered within 3 days, whereas I am from Bangalore and all items are delivered from Noida, Uttar Pradesh. I am very impress from this website and really appreciate the service from Kaunsa.

Overall I give five star rating of this store. This Kaunsa.com Review is posted by Sandeep Aggarwal from Bangalore, Karnataka on 12th March 2013 at 2:27 PM. Sandeep is the fully satisfied customer of Kaunsa and very impress from the service of this online store. Post here own reviews and rating of this website and also check other user feedback.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Awesome online shopping experience at kaunsa.com"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.