Awesome Online Shopping Store, I love Kaunsa.com




Name: Amit Sharma
City: Pune, Maharashtra
Date: 6th March 2013
Time: 01:19 PM


Hi Friends, my name is Amit Sharma, and I am Pune, Maharashtra, India. Kaunsa.com is the one of the best shopping website of India. I am the regular customer of this online store, and I am totally satisfied from its service. I am purchased more than twenty products from kaunsa, and all were delivered within 3 to 4 days and receive in good condition, totally damage proof. Also, all products are extremely cheap than any other website. For my point of view, it is the best online shop of India.

Only one product that is Devante 3D Smart Calling Tablet screen was broken in transportation, I call its customer support helpline and raise a ticket regarding this also drop an email at escalation@kaunsa.com, then they instantly replace my tablet with a new one in just 3 days at free of cost. It is the most reliable website and also so cheaper.

Posted on March 6 2013 by Amit Sharma from Pune, Maharashtra




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Awesome Online Shopping Store, I love Kaunsa.com"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.