Best Online Shopping Website Kaunsa.com



Name : Ajay Singh
City: Meerut
Date: 27th Feb 2013
Time: 12:58 PM

Hi Friends, I am Ajay Singh from Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. I recommended that Kaunsa.com is the best online shopping portal of India. It provides all products at affordable price with attractive offers. I have a fantastic shopping experience at this website. I am purchase four item from Kaunsa. 7 inch Devante 3D Storm Tablet MRP Rs. 6000/- only Rs. 4860/- and Bvlgari Aqua Marine MRP Rs.4200/-, just Rs. 3478/- on dated 5th February 2013. Casio Edifice men wrist watch, just Rs. 11000/- and Logitech Gaming Mouse at Rs. 1499 on date 18th February 2013. All are delivered to me within 10 days. So I am recommended you this is best online store in India.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Best Online Shopping Website Kaunsa.com"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.