Great customer service



I have fantastic online shopping experience with Kaunsa. It provides me great customer service. Recently, I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S Duo Smartphone. The price is lowest than other outlet. But when I received this mobile phone, the screen was broken due to courier company fault. Recently I made a call on its customer support helpline number that is 0120 4835000 mention on home page of Kaunsa. I spoke to Mr. Siddhartha Agarwal. He speak very politely and said to me do not worry Sir, send back your product right now and we will provide you a new Smartphone in place of faulty product after receiving the old one.

Immediately, I send back the mobile phone. After two days, I got a confirmation from Kaunsa.com regarding the revise pickup or reciving product. I got an email from this website.” Dear customer we are extremely sorry for this inconvenience caused. We informed you that we receive your product and today we dispatched a new Smartphone instead of faulty product receive.” After three days, I got a new Smartphone. I am happy this time because everything is fine. Thanks Kaunsa providing awesome customer service. After that, I become a frequent buyer of this site and purchased goods from this store only.

I am Babloo Singh Bisht from Karol Bagh, New Delhi write this Kaunsa.com Review behalf of this blog on Thursday August 22nd 2013 at 5:10 PM IST. I am extremely happy from the service of this website and rates it best e-store of the country and give five stars ratting for customer care department of this store and its affordable price.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Great customer service"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.