Awesome Customer Support Department, Great Job



I ordered four products from Kaunsa.com, a CAT Sunglasses, a pair of Woodland Shoes and two stylish T-shirts on Wednesday, 17th April. I received all four items after two days of ordering, but the size of T-shirt is wrong. Immediately, I marked a email on kaunsa Escalations team that is Escalations@Kaunsa.com also, generate a ticket regarding my problem. After three hours, I got a phone call from the customer care of this e-store. The executive speaks very politely and says we apologize for the inconvenience caused, don’t worry Sir, send back your product and we replace it with right item within a five days. So, I courier my shoes after an hours, I got a conformation mail on register email id,” We received your product and accepted your replacement request and your replaced goods will be delivered to you within four working days”. Finally, I received it on end of the fourth days.

This Kaunsa.com Review posted by Gavini Manoj Kumar at 5:14 PM of Friday, April 26 2013. He is from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. This is the positive feedback and related to the customer support department of Kaunsa. According to Manoj Kumar, this website provides awesome customer support service to every buyer. He rates this outlet ten out of ten for its support team.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Awesome Customer Support Department, Great Job"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.