My Favorite Online Shopping Portal



Hi Friends, Today I share my online shopping experience, which is fabulous. I like only one website that provides me awesome service, their name is Kaunsa.com. I am the buyer of this e-shop since last thirteen month and bought approx thirty five products, every time it deliver item before expected delivery date, in starting I received my purchased good in seven to ten days, but recently I received it in only two to three days, mostly in next days. As well as, its price is extremely lowest than any other outlet. I like it; therefore, it is my favorite ecommerce website and best for shopping through Internet.

This Kaunsa.com Review posted on Monday, 29th April 2013 at evening 05:52 PM. It is the positive feedback by Abhishek Sarvesh Singh. He lives in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Kaunsa is the favorite online outlet of Abhishek Sarvesh and purchased goods since last year. According to this user, it is best and affordable website. He rates it five stars rating to this e-store.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "My Favorite Online Shopping Portal"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.