I proud to say I am a buyer of Kaunsa.com



I am software professional in MNC at Gurgaon, Haryana, India. I am extremely busy with my projects and job. I need some clothes and shoes but I have no more time to visit market for shopping any item. Also, I am very scared with Online Shopping from my last bad experience on various website. Last Monday, my colleague Manoj Aggarwal suggested me an online shopping website named Kaunsa.com. He says to me this website is very reliable and safe for online shopping, no more frauds. After the recommendation of my colleague I bought Puma Jago Ripstop casual shoes, just Rs. 4499/- and three stylish T-shirt at Rs.399/- each. All products delivered at my doorstep in just two days and also, all are extremely affordable than any other outlet. Kaunsa is a key of my life; it is the solution of all my problems. I like it and its customer services.

This Kaunsa.com Review posted by Anirudh Shukla. He is from Gurgaon, Haryana, India. This reviews posted on Tuesday 02nd April 2013 at 01:28 PM. Anirudh like product delivery and affordable price of kaunsa and rate these particular field is five out five stars. He is the totally satisfied customer of this online shopping website. Rate and reviews here!!!!!




Share your views...

0 Respones to "I proud to say I am a buyer of Kaunsa.com"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.