Kaunsa.com reviews related to Escalations Team



Now these days, Kaunsa will improve its customer support service and always tries to provide wonderful service. It appoint an Escalations Team for speedy resolution of customer problem that have expert professionals, which provides positive of response of customer problem in just few hours. It team committed to resolving every case urgent basis or in short time. In case you fells your problem is still pending and you need immediate attention, then contacted its Escalations Team. You can drop an email to escalations@Kaunsa.com. It will be revert in few hours; team will resolve your every problem within two to three days.

Try Some Kaunsa Reviews related to its customer support service and its Escalations team. Check out some feedback from its online shoppers. Find below:

Thanks you to Escalations team of Kaunsa for speedy solution of my problem. I get positive solution of my problem in just few hours after contacting or write an email at escalations at Kaunsa.com. I got positive response by same day evening. It is the best service by this best online shopping site. Really, it is awesome. I like it. Sumit Kumar Aggarwal writes this positive feedback. He is from Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India and happy with kaunsa.

My refund process is still pending for more than twenty five days. Then I drop an email to its Escalations team at escalations@Kaunsa.com regarding to release my refund. Same day evening, I got a call from Sunil Kumar, representative of Kaunsa. He said to me that I am forwarding your complain to concern person and your refund process will starts in few hours and reflect in your account within three working days. Thanks for contacting us. On third day, I received refund amount on my credit card account. Refund process successfully done. This Kaunsa.com Review has posted by Suraj Chaudhary, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.

I need immediate attention on my problem, then I contacted at escalations@Kaunsa.com for immediate action on my problem. I want quickly response. After that, I got positive response from this site on same day evening within half an hour and get speedy solution of my problem. I am extremely happy and like this type of service. This review by Sumit Rana, he lives at Gurgaon, Haryana, India.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Kaunsa.com reviews related to Escalations Team"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.