Kaunsa.com Reviews: Wonderful Customer Services



In these days, every online shopper of Kaunsa.com enjoying the wonderful service as it has effective customer support department that have expert team of well-qualified representatives. All executive will speak very politely to each and every customer and solve problem urgent basis. It also has Escalation Team for speedy resolution of all types of issues and problems. If any customer feel, complain is still pending and want immediate attention on own complain then he contacted to its Escalation Team or drop an email at Escalations@Kaunsa.com. This team solve complains in just few days and give positive response within half an hours.

After the wonderful service by Kaunsa.com, it is becoming the one of the leading online shopping site of the country. It has over five thousand happy customer that purchased goods repeatedly or continuously every month. In others word it has more the five thousand frequent online shopper that have been online shopping from this site regularly. Today, Kaunsa.com follows hundred percent buyer satisfactions. So, it dispatched only genuine products, if any customer have some problem and complain related to its order then I solve immediate basis.

Check out some Kaunsa.com Reviews and ratting of this shopping site by its completely satisfied online buyers

My refund process is pending for more than seven days then I heard about its Escalation team, it solves all problems in short period. Immediately, I mark an email to Escalations@Kaunsa.com and get a positive replied after half an hour. My refund process start same day and it reflect in my account on third day and I get whole amount in my account. That is great. This feedback posted by Shekhar Tandale, he lives at Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India.

I made an order for two nos of Men T-Shirt from this site but I make a mistake for selecting the size of T-shirt, I realize it when I received it. Immediately, I call it customer support department. I speak with Mr. Shidarth Kumar. He said to me, we reverse pick up your product and provide new one. After that, I received new T-shirt in next ten days. This Kaunsa Review by Arandhara Bijit, he lives at Sivasagar, Assam, India.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Kaunsa.com Reviews: Wonderful Customer Services"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.