Awesome Online Shopping at Kaunsa.com



This is my fifth online shopping at Kaunsa.com. This time it provides me wonderful service. Before that, it offers me good service, but this time the service of this website is fantastic and awesome, as it delivered my purchased goods on next day of ordering. I bought three products on Tuesday morning and I received all items on Wednesday evening. In addition the price of all three items are extremely reasonable and lower than 25% from other online store like Flipkart, Jabong, Myntra. All are genuine and packed in good packaging, totally damage proof. I am impressed form it, improves day by day.

I hope Kaunsa provides me same services every time in future. I like this ecommerce website too much and shop only with it after this time. Because all prices are extremely cheaper, offers quickest shipping in any city of the country without any fees, dispatched only genuine products, provides safest methods for online payments via any bank’s debit or credit card and Internet banking. I think, it is the best shopping portal in India and provides cheapest and reliable purchasing. It is the best medium of buying any item via Internet. For its fantastic performance, I rate it five stars rating.

Aditya Srivastava writes this feedback, he lives at Malviya Nagar, New Delhi, India. This entry of entry of Kaunsa Review posted on Friday, 21st June 2013 at 05:48 PM. As per the user, this ecommerce website provides awesome purchasing through Internet. The services of this online store improved day by day.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Awesome Online Shopping at Kaunsa.com"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.