Ultimate Shopping Experiences Till Date



I have made my first online shopping at Kaunsa.com in April 2012, almost fifteen months old customer of the website. Since then I have been frequent buyer and bought over thirty products, on an average purchased two items per month. I am enjoying the wonderful purchasing via Internet with very prompt delivery. I will exceedingly recommend this outlet to my colleague, relatives, cousins, and friends. Every time it dispatched high quality genuine goods, which I received in two to five days and never encountered any inconvenience. I am proudly to say that I am the part of the best online shopping website of India.

Only one time I faced an issue, as I got a wrong size T-shirt. I am immediately call to their customer care helpline i.e. 0120 4835000, mention on home page of Kaunsa. I speak to Mr. Siddharth Aggarwal, he is an executive of customer support department. He said to me, dear we heartily apologize for this inconvenience caused and replace your product with new one within four days, without any extra charge or immediately refund the whole amount. After that, I send back the parcel and received new T-shirt after some time. I have unbelievable online shopping experience till date with it.

Kuwar Abhinesh Pratap Singh writes the Kaunsa.com Review. This entry posted on Thursday, 13th June 2013 at 05:30 PM according to Indian Standard Time. He lives at Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India. As per the user, he has ultimate shopping experiences with this website and frequent buyer of the Kaunsa.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Ultimate Shopping Experiences Till Date"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.