Satisfied with all products purchased from Kaunsa.com



From past fourteen months, I have been purchasing over thirty five products from Kaunsa.com till date. Shopping with this eCommerce website is always a pleasure. This online outlet provides fantastic purchasing to its buyers over Internet. I like its customer service, as I am fully satisfied with all products, which I bought from Kaunsa. All were delivered on before proposed delivery date and time, well packed packaging, original branded goods with real warranty wherever is applicable, easy replacement for faulty goods or refund full amount. It follows 100% customer satisfaction policy. I am sharing here my genuine opinion about this website.

In addition, the price of all items is extremely affordable than Jabong Flipkart, Myntra, Yebhi. Almost, it offers all products at half rates than these online shopping portals. Moreover, the shipping service is extremely fast. It delivered any goods within two to five days in any part of the country without any extra shipping charges. My recent purchased was an Emporio Armani chronograph wristwatch and stylish men shoes from the house of Puma. I received both products after two days of ordering. I hope it becomes a leading website of India after sometime. For my point of views, it is the most reliable and trustworthy for online shopping in the country.

Saurav Bhardwaj Singh writes this feedback on Monday, 17th June 2013 at 05:39 PM according to the India Standard Time. He lives at Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. As per the Kaunsa.com Review, Saurav is fully satisfied with all purchased goods from this website. He like their services and rates it five out of five stars rating.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Satisfied with all products purchased from Kaunsa.com"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.