Cheaper and Trustworthy Ecommerce Website



Last month, my friend Lokesh Sharma suggest me a new website for online shopping in India, its name is the Kaunsa.com. He is regular buyer of this outlet. After the recommendation of my friend, I bought four products from it, a pair of stylish woodland shoes, two fashionable Men T-shirt and Samsung Galaxy ACE duos smartphone. My order Id is KA/25/IZ8DZ0QN on date Tuesday, 4th June 2013. All are four items I received after three days of purchasing in good condition (well packed packaging) and get 100% original goods. When I compare price on other site, it is big difference extremely reasonable than others.

Nothing is wrong in my first deal at this website or not faces any inconvenience. It offers me wonderful service at affordable price. I am really impressed with its performance I like it too much. In the aggregate, my first experience is nice and I am always going with it for online shopping in future. All products are available at unbeatable price; also, it provides free shipping at any amount with fastest delivery. Kaunsa is cheaper and reliable website, better than the flipkart, jabong, ebay, myntra, yebhi, tradus. After sometime, it becomes one of the leading shopping portals in the country.

Saurabh Kumar Sharma writes the entry of Kaunsa.com Review, he is from Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. This feedback posted on Thursday, 20th June 2013 at 5:35 PM IST .According to the user, this website is extremely cheaper with quickest shipping service and also it is reliable. He give five stars ratting.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Cheaper and Trustworthy Ecommerce Website"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.