Top e-commerce Website of India



I have been online shopping via Kaunsa.com for more than thirteen months now. It provides me amazing service like as one of the India’s Top eCommerce websites. I n the last one year, it has greatly evolved as one of the leading shopping portal. Get almost every product that want to purchase here. Everything is available on this e-store at an extremely affordable price. In addition, it takes very less time to deliver any item in nine thousand plus locations in the country, just two to seven days and the shipping are absolutely free across India. I just love Kaunsa.com, awesome website.

In the duration of thirteen months, I have not purchasing from another outlet and use only it. In last few months, I bought over twenty five products. The main reason for this, Kaunsa has never disappoint me from their service, every time it provides me fantastic purchasing over Internet. All prices are lowest, quickest shipping, delivery genuine goods, and quality assurance. It has every quality of a number one online shopping website. Last time, I purchased a stylish ladies suit and a CASIO wristwatch for birthday gifts to my sweet wife on this Tuesday. I received both items on Friday, before my wife birthday.

Dr. Shahbaz  has written this feedback. He lives at Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India. This entry of the Kaunsa.com Review posted on Saturday, 29th June 2013 at 05:49 PM IST. According to the user, this online outlet provide service just like Top ecommerce website. It is the best for purchasing.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Top e-commerce Website of India"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.