I Love the service of kaunsa.com



Service of Kaunsa.com is fantastic; it is very fast and reliable, delivered all products in just two to five days. The price is extremely low and provides attractive discounts, best offers, and hot deals on each item with free shipping in any city of India. I have the best shopping experiences with this outlet as it offers amazing purchasing via Internet to their customer. It delivered only genuine products and each check for quality assurance before shipping. Overall, this online shopping website is awesome and I love their service too much.

I bought seven products in last month. In April 2013, I used it three times for online shipping. One time I purchased a Samsung Grand Duos, trendy men shoes from the house of PUMA and a stylish Emporio Armani Chronograph wristwatch and received it after two of ordering. Next time I shop two fashionable men T-shirt from summer collection, delivered in just three day, the color and size is perfect. Last I bought two voguish sunglasses from one is Numero Uno and other is aviator from Reebok, and the delivery boy at my doorstep on second day. I am totally satisfied with it.

I have been shopping with this website from more than a year and regular buyer of kaunsa since March 2012. I purchased goods from it on monthly basis. On an average, I bought three items in each month. As per these experiences, I rate it as a best in India and give five stars rating. It becomes the top ecommerce website in the country in forthcoming years.

This entry written by Avinash Amrita Singh, he lives at Rajouri Garden, New Delhi, India. It is a positive Kaunsa.com Review, which posted on Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 1:49 PM. As per this feedback and user, the service of Kaunsa is fantastic and delivered products within five days maximum.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "I Love the service of kaunsa.com"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.