It provides Great service so far




I am extremely glad with the service of Kaunsa.com, which is awesome so far. Almost, I am the fourteen months old buyer of this online shopping website, involve purchasing since last March when it was in the beginning stage. Till date, I purchased thirty plus products from the outlet. First time, I bought a 3D smart calling tablet with free 3D glasses, after receiving an email on my mail id from Kaunsa. I do not face any kind out of inconvenience related to my order at once. This is the fantastic eCommerce website, which provides great online shopping in India.

They do not provide only great service, also the price of all items are extremely affordable. It is so cheaper than other outlet. However, all services are exactly same as flipkart, jabong, myntra. It provides totally free shipping across the country. It delivered only genuine products within five days, never cheat any customer, provides safest way for online payment via any bank debit or credit cards with three, six, nine and twelve month EMI and Internet banking by all major banks in India.

I received all purchased items just in two to four days. Generally, I get it on next day of ordering. I am fully satisfied with its service. As per my experience, it is best website in the country. Try Kaunsa and enjoy the world class online shopping at reasonable price, which easily fit on your budget. I am always going with it in future. I rate it four and half out of five stars rating.

This positive feedback posted on Tuesday, 28th May 2013 at 01:26 PM. This entry written by Ashwani Sharma. He Lives at Rajori Garden, New Delhi, India. As per the Kaunsa.com Review, this online shopping website provides great service to its customer. In addition, the price of all items is reasonable.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "It provides Great service so far"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.