Fast Delivery with Excellent Customer Service and Good Quality



Initially I started purchasing at Kaunsa.com with single product, white casual shoes from the house of Puma. All was nice in this purchase, delivered on next day of ordering, genuine product received, price is lowest, quality was nice. I am fully satisfied my first online shopping and the service of Kaunsa. No wonder I shop two more products, fashionable men T-shirts and stylish wristwatch from Emporio Armani, and second time the services are same also.

The couple of time, I ordered several goods like wristwatch, perfume, T-shirt, 3D tablet, sunglasses. All were in good quality, available at unbeatable price and received in two to four days or express service. After this, I consider that it is the best website for shop via online in the country. Moreover, I become a regular buyer of this outlet. I am not like any other e-shop than Kaunsa. I rate this ecommerce website five out of five stars rating.

One time I bought a stylish ladies churidar suit, but color was different. Therefore, I immediate call their customer support department. One of the executive told me that returned your product; we refund your whole amount. Same day I dispatched it, and after the receiving, they returned my whole money in my bank account. All are so smoothly, no any kind of problem. And other one I ordered a 3D wonder tablet and received it with broken display screen(by courier fault), I complain it and they replace my tablet with new one in just five days.

This Kaunsa.com review and rating posted by Manoj Sharma Vashist on Friday, 3rd March 2013 at 06:08 PM. He lives in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is the positive feedback related to the quality service by this website. According to Manoj Sharma, Kaunsa offers awesome online shopping at reasonable rate and best outlet in India.




Share your views...

1 Respones to "Fast Delivery with Excellent Customer Service and Good Quality"

Anonymous said...

Only use your AC or Heater if it is absolutely necessary.
The heat from the air moves into the cooled refrigerant.
You paid a lot of money for the compressor to cool these coils, right.



Look into my web-site: nest thermostat review


5/04/2013

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.