Trustworthy and Respectful Online Shopping Website



I have been online shopping with kaunsa since February 2012, when its inception. I am almost fifteen month old customer and not have any problem once regarding my purchasing. I bought fifty five product from this ecommerce website. Every Time I received my purchased goods in two to five days. Initially, I got it seven to fourteen days but after some time I received items in just two days, mostly I got next day of ordering. Always it delivered products before proposed date and time. Kaunsa.com is a respectful and trustworthy online store and best option for purchasing via Internet in India. 

In addition, the price of this outlet is extremely low as comparison to any other website like flipkart, jabong, myntra, shopclues, homeshop 18, yebhi. Almost service is same, then why purchase from other outlet than Kaunsa. For my point of view, this e-store is best and reliable for shopping through Internet in the country. It is better than other online store, according to my experiences that is fabulous. I like it so much and hope become the top website of India

The hallmark of this e shop is Ethics and Genuineness. I remember once I bought Samsung Galaxy grand duos Smartphone and the delivery boy of Kaunsa was at my doorstep on next day. I check my phone everything is fine, also the price is low as more than thousand rupees than other outlet. I would rate it as the best online shopping website and give five stars rating. I have used for purchasing every time in future.

This entry of Kaunsa Review posted by Srinivasa Prasad Bennada on Wednesday, 15th May 2013 at 05:15 PM. He lives in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India. It is positive feedback and according to Srinivasa Prasad, it is the Trustworthy and Respectful website and best for online shopping in India. He is like it.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Trustworthy and Respectful Online Shopping Website"

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.