Thanking you kaunsa.com for Superior Service



Hi friends, I am Ajay and here I share my online shopping experience, which is awesome. I used Kaunsa.com since March 2013, approx fourteen months and bought more than fifty five products. Can’t face any problem once. One time I received wrong product, but it replace with new one in just six days without any extra charges. Always received purchased items on before proposed delivery date in well packed box, totally damage proof.

It is not only provides express delivery, also the price is extremely reasonable than Myntra, Flipkart, Jabong, Bestylish, yebhi and other online outlets. I become a regular buyer of this e-shop, as it provides me the ultimate experience of purchasing through Internet. Thanks Kaunsa for providing me awesome service since more than a year. I hope it becoming the best online shopping website of India. I rate it ten out of ten.

This Kaunsa.com review posted on Saturday, May 04, 2013 at 06:13 PM and related to the service of this website. It is the positive feedback, which writing by Ajay Pal Singh. He is from Ludhiana, Punjab, India. According to Ajay, Kaunsa offers fanatic service to their customer; In addition, the price is lowest ever. He says thanks for this e-store and hope becoming the best in India.




Share your views...

1 Respones to "Thanking you kaunsa.com for Superior Service"

Anonymous said...

Just go and browse through some serviceed online websites and acquisition out the deals of your best with just few simple clicks.
That partnership included the expansion of Adobe
products, primarily the Creative Suite and Flash, on Research In
Motion devices. Blackberry Playbook runs on Blackberry tablet operating system.


My page; blackberry playbook review


5/06/2013

Post a Comment

Thanks for your review.

 

© 2014 @ Kaunsa.com Reviews - Post Feedback Here. All Rights Reserved.